Profit With Probiotics
Probiotics are quickly becoming a household word. 93% of today’s consumers are familiar with the term probiotic and associate it with good health. Clearly, the time has never been better for you to “Profit with Probiotics”.
- The probiotic market is growing enormously, with no indication that it will be slowing down anytime soon; by 2018 the market is expected to reach $36.7 billion globally, with about $30 billion of that from the sale of functional foods and beverages.
- GanedenBC30 can be formulated into almost any food or beverage and is the only probiotic with FDA GRAS that can withstand:
- Micro-waving or the addition of boiling water
- Baked products
- Processed confections
- Frozen yogurt
- Frozen pizza
- Micro-waving or the addition of boiling water
- We've got the numbers to show that GanedenBC30 drives customer loyalty, and will increase your brand value.
- GanedenBC30’s science, survivability and safety are unmatched by other traditional bacteria. This means more innovative product launches and fewer manufacturing hurdles!
- GanedenBC30 is backed by 17 published studies.
- GanedenBC30 is the first bacillus coagulans to achieve FDA GRAS.
- GanedenBC30 is already formulated in to 85 products around the world.
- Ganeden has invested millions of dollars to create a sustainable competitive advantage over our competitors.
- FDA certification of safety (GRAS) status v. 0 for competitive strains
- Over 100 patents issued v. 0 for competitive strains
- 17 studies published in peer reviewed journals v. 0 for competitive strains
- Having a USP monograph for testing v. 0 for competitive strains
- Ganeden is constantly investing in new product R&D and operates a state of the art laboratory at its home office.
Please stop by our booth at the following tradeshows, to learn more about how you can “Profit with Probiotics”!
Ganeden Biotech Is Unique Among Probiotic Manufacturers
Picking The Best Probiotic Manufacturer for You
So you’re ready to give your products a probiotic boost? The next step is picking a probiotic manufacturer to work with, but you’ll want a probiotic manufacturer that meets certain criteria:
- Does the company offer safety data supporting their strains?
- Are you choosing a company that invests in clinical research supporting their strains?
- Does the company work hand in hand with you from strain selection to post launch support?
- Do they put time and resources into educating the customer, which will in turn help your product flourish in the market?
Ganeden Biotech can answer a resounding YES! to each of these questions
- Ganeden has dozens of scientific trials demonstrating the safety of its probiotic strain, GanedenBC30, and has received FDA GRAS status.
- In addition to its extensive library of research supporting the safety and efficacy of GanedenBC30, Ganeden continues to invest significantly in science supporting its products and technologies.
- Ganeden’s Extra Step ProgramTM helps partners through every step of the product development and launch process; with Ganeden, your not a customer, you’re a partner.
- Ganeden is dedicated to educating the end user with its consumer website, social media, representation in global industry groups and through media outreach programs.
An on-site lab
Choosing a probiotic manufacturer with an on-site lab is critical. A full service lab indicates a manufacturer’s dedication to research and testing and gives you the lab services you need to bring your product to market.
Ganeden’s state-of-the-art research and development facility, located in its Cleveland headquarters, is an advanced probiotic technological research laboratory. Ganeden’s R&D organization has capabilities ranging from strain selection and genetic identification to product development support and stability testing. By working together with its partners, Ganeden’s research team works to ensure the most stable, efficacious probiotic finished products available.
Probiotic Ingredients By Ganeden Biotech
Choosing your probiotic ingredient
Probiotics are quickly becoming a household word. 93 percent of today’s consumers are familiar with the term probiotic and associate it with good health. Clearly, the time has never been better to enhance your products with probiotics. It’s time to choose your probiotic ingredient!
How to choose a probiotic ingredient
Not all probiotics strains are the same. Different strains offer different benefits and some probiotic strains survive manufacturing processes, shelf life and digestive transit better than others. When choosing a probiotic ingredient consider the following:
- Is it safe and has the FDA reviewed the safety data?
- Does it survive the extremes of manufacturing?
- Does it survive the shelf life of the product?
- Will it survive digestive transit?
- Is there peer-reviewed published research to support it?
Ganeden Biotech’s probiotic strain GanedenBC30 meets all of these criteria and more; no other probiotic manufacturer can offer the same benefits.
- The FDA issued a letter of no objection to GanedenBC30's GRAS status. It’s the first Bacillus strain to receive this status.
- GanedenBC30 withstands high temperature processes, such as baking, boiling and microwaving, low temperature processes, such as freezing and refrigeration, and high pressure applications, such as extrusion, roll forming and HPP. In short, GanedenBC30 is the probiotic that can take it.
- GanedenBC30 has up to a three-year shelf life and has been tested in finished products hundreds of times.
- Because of its spore-forming nature, GanedenBC30 survives transit through the digestive system until it reaches its optimal environment (the gut) where it starts multiplying and proliferating throughout the gut.
- There are 17 published studies to support the efficacy of GanedenBC30.
If you’re ready to enhance your product with a probiotic ingredient, GanedenBC30 is your best bet. Its safety and efficacy data, combined with its ability to withstand extreme manufacturing processes, make it hands down the best probiotic ingredient available today.